Actually, if you were to add some marinara to it, you would swear it was lasagna. In fact, I may try that next time. All the flavor without the messy layering. It would be perfect with the garlic knots I made before. This only takes about 10 minutes to prepare and then 30 minutes to cook. Super simple.
Three-Cheese Pasta Bake pinned from Southern Living
- 1(16-ounce) package ziti
- 2(10-ounce) containers refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 1(8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1(15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2cups mozzarella cheese
Prepare ziti according to package directions; drain and return to pot.
Stir together Alfredo sauce and sour cream; toss with ziti until evenly coated. Spoon half of mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
Stir together ricotta cheese and next 3 ingredients; spread evenly over pasta mixture in baking dish. Spoon remaining pasta mixture evenly over ricotta cheese layer; sprinkle evenly with mozzarella cheese.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly.