After taking last week off to travel to two different states for the holidays, it's time to get back into the swing of things. Starting with wishing you all a Happy New Year! I'm optimistic that 2013 will be a year of adventure and happiness.
Last year, my resolution was to "DeCrap MiHouse". Although I didn't get as much done as I would have hoped, I still think I have made strides in the right direction. I got my laundry room cleaned up, removed the aluminum foil from my oven, cleaned up my headlights, cleaned my makeup brushes, and organized my kitchen drawers, just to name a few.
So what will I do for 2013?
1) Continue to make progress in cleaning out my house to make things less stressful.
2) Keep up with participating in 26 Random Acts of Kindness...I don't plan on stopping at 26. This is something that I want to make a lifelong habit in order to commit to my community and country.
3) Continue making gifts to give for next Christmas instead of waiting until December.
4) Live life to the fullest by taking risks, chances, and opportunities.
5) Be the best mom and wife I can be.
2013 is going to be a busy year. We have several trips planned already, including one overseas (uh oh...need to get passports). K2 will be finishing elementary and then going to middle school. K1 will be trying to decided what college she wants to go to. Who knows what else will come our way?
I hope you will all join me along the way. This blog has gone from 11 posts in 2011 to 151 posts in 2012. At the beginning of the year I had less than 100 page views and today I have 19,373. The growth has been amazing and I hope to bring more crafts and travel to you all in 2013.
From my family to yours, we wish you a happy, healthy, and harmonious 2013!