Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Sunshine Cake

I wish I could take credit for this one. Of course I found it on Pinterest. I'm so proud of myself for actually trying something that I pinned. Later, I read that this is a Weight Watchers treat. Even better, now I don't feel so guilty. It's so simple to make and it tastes like summer. Unlike regular cake, this gets better with time. Store it in a sealed container and the pineapple seeps into the cake making it taste like candied sunshine, and it's low calorie!

**Sunshine Cake**

Ingredients

1 box Angel Food Cake mix
20 ounce can of crushed pineapple in it's own juice

Directions

Pre-heat oven to 350
Mix the ingredients together and pour into 9 x 13 baking dish.
Bake for 30 minutes. 

Let cool before eating. I think next time I'll try baking it in my angel food cake pan. It's easier for me to cut using my electric knife. Enjoy!

Post a Comment