|Angel Chicken @Crockin' Girls|
My attempts never turn out as pretty as the photos from where I find recipes. I'm just going to assume that the taste is the same and this one was pretty good. The Italian dressing was not overpowering, but gave it just a little kick of flavor. I would suggest more towards the 7 hours rather than 8 hours for cooking. Chicken just always seem to cook faster for me in the slow cooker. Ready to try it for yourself?
• 4 to 6 Chicken Breasts
• 1/4 Cup Butter
• 1/2 Package Dry Italian salad dressing mix
• 1 Can Cream of mushroom soup
• 1/2 Cup Dry white wine
• 4 Ounces Cream cheese with onions and chives
• 1 Box penne pasta
• Chives, for garnish
1. Put all ingredients in the slow cooker except pasta
2. Cook on low for 7-8 hours
3. When the chicken mixture is done, prepare penne pasta according to package directions; drain
4. Mix pasta with chicken. Serve in a large bowl with chives sprinkled on top
I hope you'll go check out Crockin' Girls for more dinner ideas. I know I'll be going back.