Facebook followers saw that I was making this for dinner Monday night. Tuesday got away from me and I didn't get this posted, but Wednesday is just as good, right?
I pinned this little gem from All Recipes Pinterest Boards. If you aren't already familiar with the All Recipes web site, you should really go. It huge! Anything and everything you could ever want to eat is there with plenty of reviews and reader feedback. Too bad I didn't read all the feedback before I started.
Mine didn't turn out so crispy, but there are some suggestions to help that on the All Recipe site. Regardless, I'm a big fan of edamame and I liked it. Want to try it?
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen shelled
- edamame (green soybeans)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Place the edamame into a colander and rinse under cold water to thaw. Drain. Let dry for crispier results.
- Spread the edamame beans into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle cheese over the top and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cheese is crispy and golden, about 15 minutes - longer for crispier results.
This makes about 5 servings. Perfect for a side dish or just for snacking.