Got another Paleo recipe for you! This is one looks much more difficult than it is. In fact, I think producing these meals has made me feel like I can actually cook. Maybe. We like topping ours with our favorite spice blend.
- Chicken breasts - slice open butterfly style
- 1 slice of deli “honey baked” ham
- 3 asparagus stalks, hold each end and bend until it breaks, use only the top half
- 1 slice of brie cheese
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Your favorite spice blend
- Stuff chicken with ham, asparagus and brie. Hold together with a toothpick.
- Sprinkle olive oil, kosher salt and black cracked pepper over the chicken or use your favorite spice blend. We use Minorcan Datil Pepper Spice and it's perfect!
- Bake on 400 degrees for 15 minutes. If your breasts are really thick, you may need more time.
This is a great way to not serve chicken the same old way.